City of London, London
£350 - £400 per annum
2 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a market leading FTSE 100 Technology organisation who are seeking to recruit a Master Data Analyst to operate within their UK Procurement function. This is an exciting opportunity within their rapidly expanding 'Greenfield' procurement function.
The role will ultimately be responsible for creating and presenting bespoke reports for a wide range of stakeholders across the business, utilising the master data extracted from their P2P/e-sourcing systems. There will be plenty of interaction across the business as a whole and therefore the ability to build really strong relationships across various departments is essential. It's an excellent opportunity to get visibility of the whole business within a very social environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a very fluid environment
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to interpret and simplify complex quantitative data sets
- Previous working knowledge of SAP, Concur and Curtis Fitch systems
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products - Excel in particular
- Flexibility and an appetite for change
- Degree level educated or equivalent: numerate disciplines favourable
Rate: £350 - £400 per day
Duration: Initial 3 months
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to find out more then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ricky.Kelly@1st-Executive.com confirming your availability for a quick call to discuss the role in more detail.