East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£350 - £375 per day
8 months ago
Our client is a global FTSE100 Manufacturing company, who are seeking an experienced process project manager with a strong record in supporting large scale transformation programmes as well as excellent ability to communicate and work in a multi-function environment. This is an exciting opportunity to lead key process developments and improvements and become part of a global team, during a period of significant change running throughout the company operations.
You will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of process improvement/design projects through end-to-end process analysis and design, the outcome of which will be the creation of shared services across a number of organisational functions and the streamlining of existing services.
- Planning and scheduling the project as well as defining the project scope, goals and deliverables alongside senior management and stakeholders.
- Translate complex business requirements into simple processes which will include process design and mapping, user experience and project management and focus group facilitation.
- Communicate persuasively and effectively across functions and at multiple levels to communicate ideas and to understand causes of waste, as well as to be versatile in the suggestion and implementation of efficient process improvements and deployments.
- 5 Years + project/process development experience within complex global transformation programmes, ideally within blue-chip international companies
- Knowledge of end-to-end process design (Order-to-cash / O2C processes is highly advantageous, knowledge that covers P2P or Hire to Retire processes would also be desirable)
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (Green Belt/Black Belt)
- Business Process mapping & analysis
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Considerable experience developing process documentation/user guides/training material
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment. Able to ask questions to seek clarification.
- High level of customer awareness and passionate about service quality and process improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain effecting working relationships with multiple groups including members of the programme management team, senior management and third party partners.