£250 - £350 per day
14 days ago
A world famous, industry leading Oil and Gas organisation are seeking a Process Analyst to join their CDD function on a long-term interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Process Analysts with experience implementing process workflows targeted at KYC, Due Diligence or Compliance functions with exposure to working in or with a Procurement function.
Not only is this a fantastic organisation to work for and a great name to add on to your CV, this position will provide valuable experience for a Process Analyst into working in a global, blue-chip organisation
- Assisting in delivery of counterparty Due Diligence (CDD), this will involve providing input to process design and implementation
- Supporting project initiatives and assisting in standardising processes and global transparency
- Assist in maintaining and improving effective interaction and communication with stakeholders, business areas and others in achieving the project objectives.
- Providing guidance and training/coaching related to the implementation of process to stakeholders.
- Experience implementing systems for process work streams.
- Experience working with systems targeted at KYC / Due diligence / Compliance functions / AML.
- CDD systems knowledge along with knowledge on how CDD systems interact with procurement and sales systems.
- Strong work ethics, with a hardworking and positive attitude.
This Process Analyst - CDD position is a long interim contract of around 10 months, paying a very competitive rate, so if you are interested in this please apply for the role and if you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.