Up to £70000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 year ago
You are looking for growth and progress, and you care about the planet! Join a fast-growing team within an international consultancy in London.
We are seeking an ambitious Principal Sustainability Consultant. You have a strong track record in leading teams within carbon and sustainability services. With the desire to grow and make a difference, you're looking to join a global consultancy company.
Role: Principal Sustainability Consultant
Location: London, working from home options available
Salary: up to £70k per annum
In this role you will play a key part in developing business advisory teams. So, you have a successful track record in supporting teams within carbon and sustainability services or a similar role. You are skilled in providing your clients with intelligent sustainability solutions that help make sense of the environmental landscape and the challenges presented by a changing climate.
You'll also be responsible for contributing to the business plan and hitting revenue and profitability targets. This means that you need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and be comfortable managing large business deals with FTSE 350 clients. You have experience driving revenue and market share with existing clients while developing new clients and sectors.
Your technical skills include:
- Knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, including scenario analysis.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks and indices (CDP, FSTE4Good, GRI and DJSI).
- Understanding of impact assessment approaches and techniques including water risk, climate change, biodiversity.
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting and calculation methods for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and CR reporting software.
- Understanding of legislative requirements and their interplay (EU ETS, ESOS, SECR Mandatory GHG Reporting and ISO 14001 and ISO14064).
About the company
You'd be joining a global consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team of consultants. With headquarters in Paris, they currently have over 160 employees across the UK, France, Spain, USA and Kenya. They have undertaken carbon reduction and sustainability projects for some of the world's leading brands.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.