East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£350 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
Excellent opportunity for an interim PMO Consultant to join a key client of 1st Executive, a leading Manufacturing organisation based in East Yorkshire. This is paying a rate of up to £400p/d with an immediate start date.
This is a short-term opportunity for a competent Project Office professional to join the Group PMO organisation and be part of a highly engaged global team. The successful candidate will participate in a large-scale transformation Programme and be responsible for establishing and managing the Project Office for the 3-month duration, reporting to the Programme Manager.
This role is primarily responsible and accountable for providing the administration and coordination expertise to the programme team. You will be responsible for maintaining, reporting and forecasting the delivery of milestones, initiatives and streams of work. You will also support the projects in creation of the project plan.
- 5 years minimum experience working as a PMO consultant
- 2 years minimum experience being at Programme level (not just project) level.
- Relevant experience in a project office or project management capacity supporting complex, global, large scale or business critical change or transformation programmes.
- Project Management foundation preferable (or equivalent)
- Managing internal / external stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Good IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel and PMO tools
This is an essential requirement for my client, and an urgent need, so if interested please apply for the role now, and any questions, call me on 01483 212186.