£55 - £60 per annum + Exceptional Package
2 months ago
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, seek to recruit an PMO Assistant Manager. The jobholder will support the Procurement & Supply Chain transformation project - supporting internal stakeholders within virtual environment
The jobholder will operate as the PMO Centre of Excellence for all innovation and transformation projects within the Procurement transformation project.
The Project Manager will be required to develop, manage and maintain the project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/resources where applicable. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project. Furthermore, the Project Manager will Identify, monitor and track project risks, issues and dependencies to ensure variance from plan is minimised.
- Collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationships, providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience
- Provide timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information
- Maintain project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change requests and all impacts are considered
- Ensure governance processes and decisions are applied consistently
- Presents traditional Project Management expertise - with experience of supporting Procurement business functions
- Presents experience gained in a regulated industry environment (FS, FMCG, Pharma or Oil & Gas preferred)
- Presents 'Global' experience - managing project spanning multiple geographies and timezones
- Experience of Sharepoint, Access and Visio
- Ideally Prince 2 qualified