£40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
8 months ago
Pharmaceutical Procurement Specialist £55k+benefits
1st Executive is recruiting exclusively on behalf of a fast growing independent investment management fund, offering a fantastic opportunity as a Pharmaceutical Procurement Officer. The category focus is pharmaceuticals, medical devices, supplies and equipment
Recently founded and rapidly growing, our client has numerous international offices and has over $1b in managed investments at present.
- Will focus on sourcing Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices, equipment and supplies, all finished products, not raw materials.
- Identify new international strategic sourcing opportunities
- Execution of existing orders with current suppliers.
- Negotiating contracts to ensure pricing and delivery terms and conditions
- Support the end to end supply chain
- Experience within an international pharmaceutical company - experience in sourcing a broad range of products including finished pharmaceutical products, medical devices, equipment and supplies.
- Demonstrable experience of procurement, negotiation and supplier management
- Demonstrable international sourcing and procurement experience, ideally into emerging markets
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, with no regular routine of work.
- Degree and MCIPS qualified