£40000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Pharmaceutical Procurement Specialist £80k+benefits
1st Executive is recruiting exclusively on behalf of a fast growing independent investment management fund, offering a fantastic opportunity as a Pharmaceutical Procurement Manager. The category focus is pharmaceuticals, medical devices, supplies and equipment for emerging markets
Recently founded and rapidly evolving and growing, our entrepreneurial client has numerous international offices and has over $1b in managed investments at present.
- Will focus on sourcing Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices, equipment and supplies, all finished products, not raw materials.
- Identify new international strategic sourcing opportunities
- Execution of existing orders with current suppliers.
- Negotiating contracts to ensure pricing and delivery terms and conditions
- Support the end to end supply chain
- Working within an international pharmaceutical company
- Have sourced a broad range of drugs or finished pharmaceutical goods, medical devices, equipment and supplies
- Appreciation of sourcing products for emerging markets
- Demonstrable experience of procurement, negotiation and supplier management
- Understanding of supply chain
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, with no regular routine of work.
- Degree and MCIPS qualified