£42000 - £47000 per annum
5 months ago
I am recruiting for a PFI Procurement Contract Manager - Bristol - £47k, for a leading public sector organisation based in Bristol where you will be given the opportunity to drive change across PFI Contracts.
- You will drive change and best practice across PFI Supply Chain Contracts
- You will implement robust contracts across PFI to deliver value for money.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will report into the Head of Procurement directly.
- Contract Manager in Procurement with expeirence of PFI.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Working towards/achieved your CIPS qualification.
- Experience working in a strategic sourcing / Procurement environment.
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
If you want to find out more about the PFI Procurement Contract Manager - Bristol - £47k please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.