Up to £65 per annum + Exceptional Package
3 months ago
Role: Procure to Pay Specialist
Location: Sheffield or Southampton (+ Flexibility for Home Working)
Salary: Up to £65K + Excellent Package
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, seeks to recruit a P2P Manager, with significant ORACLE P2P & AP experience, gained in Global Procurement function. You will operate as a functional P2P consultant, and will have responsibility for leading the development, implementation and optimisation of the ORACLE Fusion P2P platform in a complex international Procurement organisation.
- You will be tasked with leading the development and optimisation of the ORACLE Fusion P2P platform.
- You will undertake a key role within a Group Procurement function which spans multiple operating companies within this complex FTSE organisation.
- As a functional P2P consultant will be recognised for your specialist expertise across all aspects of the ORACLE Fusion P2P offering
- By engaging with key stakeholders across the business you will be able to influence the future direction of P2P platform and it's usage across the organisation. This will be achieved by gathering and translating functional and technical requirements (leveraging functional systems knowledge and past experiences) to support solution design
- In turn, you will provide in-depth analysis of solution options by working with solution architects in the IT function
- You will be able to evidence experience of leading business and user adoption, embedding best practices, and maintaining ORACLE Fusion technologies - with a a focus on the modules of Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Information, Performance Management and Spend Analysis.
- You will demonstrate experience of driving the implementation and optimisation of ORACLE technologies in a 'blue-chip' Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- You will demonstrate an awareness of best practice, and a culture of continuous improvement in the use of Procurement Process and Systems
- You will demonstrate an experience of both hosted & cloud based P2P solutions (Oracle Fusion)
- You will demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills; gained in a 'blue-chip' or Consulting environment
- You will demonstrate a strong academic pedigree with Degree/MBA qualifications