City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
16 days ago
P2P Administrator - £35K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious P2P Administrator - £35K to join a prominent, market leading FTSE 250 business in Central London. This is a chance to join a highly reputable company as it enters a major transformation project which will revolutionise its products and services.
A well-known and market-leading FTSE 250 Global Technology organisation based out of the HQ in Central London.
- Working in a small team and reporting to the Director of P2P Operations, the P2P Administrator - £35K will handle the ongoing maintenance and support of the SAP procurement platform; a cloud-based application covering an extensive e-procurement product suite.
- This role is responsible for the S2C (Source-to-Contract) side of the system, including on-boarding of new suppliers, creating supplier catalogues and maintaining existing data. You will also work closely with the Finance Team and the Accounts Payable department, handling AP queries and also working closely with the Master Data team.
- In addition, you will act as liaison between internal teams to ensure issues are resolved, assist with User Acceptance Testing and end user training, and manage interaction with the system helpdesk, ultimately becoming the Subject Matter Expert.
- Experience working with an e-procurement platform (SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Coupa, Tradeshift)
- Experience as a Procurement Administrator, Finance Administrator or Database Administrator
- Some exposure to providing training to end users (desirable)
- First rate interpersonal skills, with the ability to form relationships and influence decisions
- A positive mindset and 'can do' attitude, with a hunger and passion to learn