£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus
3 months ago
Operational Procurement Manager
Our client are currently looking for a Operational Procurement Manager to be based in one of their sites in Cauldon.
You will work in close collaboration with Group Procurement and key stakeholders to ensure the proactive and effective end-to-end management of all Procurement activity within the region delivering excellent value for money supply solutions. Ensuring compliance with agreed processes and procedures for purchasing of goods and services.
- You will be looking after the whole Supply Chain and Supplier Base for the plant, working with the main production team.
- Buying all goods and services for the production of cement; Hauliers, Solid Fuels, Coal, CAPEX, MRO, Production Maintenance, Packaging. Everything in procurement goes through this role.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs).
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the entire end to end tender process.
- Gravitas to influence at all levels of management.
- Working to and recording delivery of key financial targets and KPI's.
- Managing multiple, diverse spend categories.
- Managing multiple suppliers.
It would be beneficial if you help CIPS or a relevant degree.
If you are interested in this Operational Procurement Manager role, in Cauldon, then please apply today or call me on 01483 212183.