£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus
3 months ago
Operational Procurement Manager - Coalville
1st Executive have been exclusively retained to work on an Operational Procurement Manager - Coalville You will be managing low level low risk procurement across a range of sites within the business. You will therefore need to be able to travel across the region.
- Review requisitions against standard rules.
- Identify appropriate purchase route for delivery of service / goods to include supplier selection and commercial terms / payment method.
- Management of regional tender activity in a timely manner, ensuring effective communication with stakeholders is maintained throughout.
- Record tender and added value benefits on a monthly basis to support the Procurement roadmap targets.
- Management of supplier catalogues in conjunction with Group Procurement ensuring all catalogue content is correct and covers required spend areas.
- Channelling local and adhoc spend into preferred supplier catalogues
- Centralisation and management of all contracts outside of national contracts.
- Approval of contracts to be undertaken by Group Procurement Director or appropriate Legal Director.
- Support contract creation outside of national contracts.
- Achieve strong, collaborative, and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- 3yrs General Procurement experience in a number of key category areas.
- Knowledge of purchasing systems.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs).
- Assisting end users in drafting and developing specifications, statements of work etc...
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the tender process.
- Gravitas to influence at all levels of management.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Working to and recording delivery of key financial targets and KPI's.
- "Can do" attitude relentless in the pursuit of targets and achievement of objectives
If you are interested in this Operational Procurement Manager - Coalville role then please do get in touch on 01483 212183