£5000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus
7 months ago
Operational Procurement Manager - Cement
Our client are currently looking for a Operational Procurement Manager - Cement to be based in one of their sites nr Ashbourne.
You will work in close collaboration with Group Procurement and key stakeholders to ensure the proactive and effective end-to-end management of all Procurement activity within the region delivering excellent value for money supply solutions. Ensuring compliance with agreed processes and procedures for purchasing of goods and services.
- You will be looking after the whole Supply Chain and Supplier Base for the plant, working with the main production team.
- Buying all goods and services for the production of cement; Hauliers, Solid Fuels, Coal, CAPEX, MRO, Production Maintenance, Packaging. Everything in procurement goes through this role.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs).
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the entire end to end tender process.
- Gravitas to influence at all levels of management.
- Working to and recording delivery of key financial targets and KPI's.
- Managing multiple, diverse spend categories.
- Managing multiple suppliers.
It would be benificial if you help CIPS or a relevant degree.
If you are interested in this Operational Procurement Manager - Cement role, then please apply today or call me on 01483 212183.