£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic automotive brands to help design and build innovative solutions across a broad range of industries and markets? This is an exciting opportunity, for you to build upon a passion for Technology and Engineering by playing a lead role in the development of a 'Greenfield' procurement function.
You will be more focused as a Procurement Business Partner to the Technology division whilst supporting through the entire "product" lifecycle from Bid support through to Customer Delivery. You will need to be able to define/drive the "cost strategy" within the Bid documents. Majority of the "procurement" work will be based around the souring (full end to end tender process) and associated SRM of 3rd Party Manufacturing solutions (total outsourcing manufacturing). You will be getting involved with the Quality function to ensure that their requirements are built into the manufacturing solution & associated KPI's/SLA's.
- 3rd Party Manufacturing (total outsourced solutions); ideally including knowledge of the Asian supply base
- Experience of NPD/NPI in a low volume/high mix manufacturing environment Experience of "Bid Support" - i.e. costing/pricing input
- Experience of managing the performance of an outsourced manufacturing supplier (in an SRM capacity)
- Experience of working with the Quality Function - and implementing their requirements/controls into the supplier KPI's/SLA's
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
If you believe you have the necessary skills/experience, please contact Brad Mills with an up to date CV at email@example.com