£55000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Networks Category Manager - Middlesex
We are currently on the search for an exceptionally talented Networks category manager (Procurement) for a FTSE 100 Global Organisation based in Surrey with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for you to lead the development of IT category strategy, in a global organisation.
The jobholder will lead the development of Networks category strategy and supplier management across all Network categories encompassing WAN/LAN/Voice category areas. You will manage all associated commercial activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership and will be responsible for the full sourcing life cycle from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- In this will implement category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements.
- The jobholder will support the procurement management with the provision of subject matter knowledge and working with them to define optimal strategies that deliver long-term value and efficiencies.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and helping manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will present extensive Networks Procurement Category knowledge:
- Experience of managing and developing Network category strategies
- "Blue-Chip" background, with experience of working in a global procurement function
- Excellent track record of challenging and influencing IT stakeholders
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Degree and MCIPS qualified
If you are interested in this Networks Category Manager role based in Middlesex, then please do get in contact today on 01483 212183.