Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£200 - £300 per day
5 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a key client of 1st Executive, a leading FTSE100 manufacturing organisation, who employ people all over the world.
Responsible for ensuring all plant production activities have full engineering support to include: PRD (prototype), implementation of products to the manufacturing process and effectively maintain all current production related processes to a validated state and also any general day to day engineering as required.
- 2 - 5 years minimum experience in similar role
- Hands on CNC programming, setting and operator experience, able to set and prove out new products through to first article approval
- Experience of Daewoo Puma-Multi axis mill /turn type lathe preferred but similar will be considered, twin spindles and B axis with live tooling, Fanuc controlled
- Familiar with lean principles, process fault finding, PFMEA and process validation would be an advantage
- Familiar with Word / project / Excel Advanced - pivot tables, experience of macros, bar code scanning data
- Experience of CAM packages an advantage
- Able and confident to work unsupervised under own initiative after initial training a must
- Experience of automated processes and Experience of robo drills would be an advantage
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.