£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package
30 days ago
A Global leading EPC based in Surrey, whose principal business is selling gases and chemicals are recruiting a Material Planer. The business are heavily investing in sustainability with solutions such as smart fuel hydrogen fuelling station technology. As the Material Planner you will be responsible for managing the availability of goods, whilst optimising a balance between the cost of capital tied up in spare parts inventory and minimising downtime.
Role: Material Planner
Salary: £45K + 5% Bonus + Benefits
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Plant Support Specialist or Production Planner within the petrochemical or chemical industry
- Terminology and technical appreciation of operating plant and equipment.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specification of equipment
- A purchasing or supply chain background
- MS Excel (Pivot tables, Macros etc)
- SAP (Materials and Warehousing Module)
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail, please either apply via the link below or email email@example.com