£240 - £300 per annum
11161 - 1602_1518791295
8 months ago
- Manage and prioritize the DQO mailbox requests, working within agreed SLA's.
- Work with designated ERP system internal customers on understanding daily production/logistics problems, updating master data changes and co-ordinate and execute master data uploads
- Co-ordinate and resolve processing/reporting and field conflict issues within the DQO team
- Execute item master data transactions covering: create, amend and extend source lists, purchase info records, vendors, customers and manufacturing elements.
- Create training materials and documentation and execute training using the appropriate tools, where appropriate
- Participate in data harmonisation activities, and DQO process-improvement workshops
- Maintain the DQO Standard Operating Procedures and Data Dictionary
- Identify gaps in policies and escalate issues to appropriate channels as necessary for resolution
- This role will be carrying out an ERP implementation
- Must have item master experience
- Be able to adapt to new systems
- Be able to manipulate data out of a system and then put back in
- Extract tables from SAP
- High volume of data lifting from SAP, shifting data and then putting back in to SAP.
- Skills to manipulate SAP
- Advanced VLOOKUP and Excel
- Able to consistently manage data without corrupting
- Good communication skills required due to working with many different departments
- Writing SQVI (SAP Quickviewer) reports
- 5 years' experience in data quality and governance.
- 'A' level, or in country equivalent qualifications
- SAP / Axapta experience in Material Master, Vendor and Customer, Product, Finance Master Data
- Advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of data management principles and best practice
- Have an intermediate to expert knowledge of core data / analysis tools particularly Informatica, Winshuttle, MS Excel, Business Objects and SAP SQVI