Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Procurement Manager to play a key role, as part of an influential Procurement team, for a high performing FMCG business. You will report directly to the Head of Category, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of £200m and will be tasked with playing a key role in a post-acquisition integration project - helping drive collaboration and engagement across multiple marketing functions, spanning multiple brands, in order to leverage value and innovation at a Group level.
- You will help lead the Marketing spend portfolio, covering spend across Creative Production
- You will work collaboratively with marketing stakeholders across multiple brands to identify and drive opportunities for value creation and innovation by leveraging group buying power
- You will embrace cutting edge Data sources (Big Data) to support decision making and strategy development
- You will have end to end responsibility for your designated sub-categories, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects
- You will develop sub-category road maps and strategies by utilising your relationships with key Marketing stakeholders to clarify demand in light of the project pipeline
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate motivated by personal and professional development, working in a Procurement function that has been recognised for its investment in people!
- You will demonstrate deep Marketing Procurement Category experience, and have a strong understanding and experience within Creative Production
- Strong track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Awareness of the challenges/benefits associated with both in-house and outsourced marketing models
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
If interested, please apply or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org