£50000 - £58000 per annum + Competitive package
about 1 month ago
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in Hertfordshire, seeks to recruit a Marketing Procurement Manager to provide support to a portfolio of procurement projects, along with a major consoildation project of the suppliers within the tail end spend.
The jobholder will operate in a project based procurement environment, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across Marketing. Key to your success will be the ability to support numerous procurement workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- You will present experience of Marketing Procurement - with specific experience of Media, Insight and PR categories preferred.
- Track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.