£65000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
28 days ago
A Canary Wharf based, international financial services organisation seeks a Marketing Procurement Category Manager to take responsibility for the digital and customer insight subcategories.
This is an excellent opportunity for upward track procurement individuals to join a growing indirect Procurement function, spending your time with both the Procurement team and the Marketing function where your key stakeholders sit. You will be joining a Marketing Procurement team of 5 and work on a global basis.
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility, creating and executing category strategies and delivering savings as a result.
- As Marketing Procurement Category Manager , you'll manage spends of up to £70m across the digital and customer insight subcategories.
- You will be expected to autonomously and proactively seek out stakeholders within the business, and work with them to engineer savings.
- Monitor and manage relationships, performance and synergies across the supplier base to improve capability and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts, influencing and challenging authority where necessary.
- 3 years Marketing category procurement experience.
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS qualified
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders who span all levels of authority within the business. This will include Directors, Heads and Managers and also externally with their Supplier base.
For a confidential conversation about this Marketing Procurement Category Manager, please call Jack at 1st Executive on 01483 213316.