£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
4 months ago
A highly regarded Financial Institution seeks an experienced Market Risk Manager.
Role: Market Risk Manager
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London / Flexible
In this rare and impactful role, you'll be joining the Market Risk Platforms Evolution team who are responsible for managing and delivering change in Market and Counterparty Risk. Working collaboratively across the Risk division and also partnering with the Front Office and Group Transformation teams, you'll be utilising agile delivery methods, technology and design thinking to deliver innovate solutions that solve key business problems across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
- Have a numerical or statistical background (evidenced through a qualification in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics or Finance, or via demonstrate commercial experience in a quantitative role)
- Significant 'hands on'/commercial experience of Credit Risk for traded products (SFTs, Rates, FX, Credit, Inflation, Equity and structured products etc.
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- A good understanding of the operational risk framework and audit process as well as a good knowledge of the wider Market Risk governance.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery model & change management tools (JIRA, Confluence, ALM, etc)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced use of VBA and SQL
If this sounds like you, then please apply!