£32000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
I am recruiting for a highly analytical, ambitious Market Research Analyst, on behalf of a multinational FTSE 100 organisation, who will provide the support across the Groups Management function. You will be working in a small team of analysts based in Hertfordshire. The client are looking to expand the team in order to better create supply and demand forecasts/reports.
Scope of the role:
- You will carry out assigned ad-hoc market research projects
- You will quantify and describe past consumption of the division across specified industries/applications and regions.
- You need to provide support in the production of reports and presentations of the Market Research department.
- Along with collating and maintaining up-to-date records of specific data sets as used by the department.
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in scientific or economic discipline
- Exposure to industrial markets is preferable, not essential
- Highly analytical - manipulate large data
- Attentive to detail
- Clear Communicator
You will be reporting into the Market Research Manager, where you will continuously monitor assigned areas of the business unit's supply and demand fundamentals, and report significant developments to the Market Research team with recommendations for action where appropriate.
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below.