£70000 - £78000 per annum + excellent benefits
2 months ago
Are you a Procurement professional with category management experience?
Have you negotiated commercial terms and renegotiated contracts with Market Data suppliers such as ThomsonReuters, Bloomberg, Markit?
1st Executive's client, a leading Financial Services organisation would be keen to speak to you about their fantastic Global Category Management role in the Market Data team, that sits within a growing Procurement function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of Market Data procurement strategy on a Global basis.
Sitting within the Procurement function, based in Canary Wharf, you will work within a small team managing the global spend for Market Data for a large, global financial services organisation.
- Following the end to end Procurement lifecycle process for the Market Data subcategory, from business requirements to contract execution & performance management.
- You will lead the strategic procurement process, providing direction and oversight to leverage the size and scale of the Group's procurement power through robust contract negotiations, supplier selection and management of the commercial aspects of the 3rd party supplier relationships
- Ensure that the above delivers end-to-end commercial, contractual and relationship lifecycle value, in the eyes of key stakeholders and from the bottom line.
- You'll report and track financial benefits versus pipeline and targets, identifying potential risks
- Compliance to all procurement policies, procedures and systems providing an efficient and auditable sourcing trail that will ensure robust risk management
You will have a Procurement background, with demonstrable savings and category management experience.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate experience of working within the Market Data space and be familiar with the nuances of the category and suppliers within it and be able to show success and savings made.
You'll have excellent contract management experience (incl. contract drafting)
An excellent track record of challenging and influencing IT stakeholders
If this sounds like the next step in your Procurement career, then please give Jack Williams at 1st Executive a call to discuss further on 01483 213316