£350 - £400 per day
10 months ago
Manufacturing Project Manager - £350 - £400p/d.
1st Executive are seeking an interim Manufacturing Project Manager to join one of our key clients, a global conglomerate with multiple international business units. A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with extensive experience in manufacturing or engineering industries, looking to take the next step in their career by adding a global brand and outstanding projects to their CV.
As a Manufacturing Project Manager, you will be responsible for the accountability for delivery of the project scope assigned (predominately covering equipment supply and customer training, amongst others), coordinating and directing the project team members and communication with the customer in coordination with the Senior Project Manager.
- 2-5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Proven track record managing projects in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Experience working with Procurement or Supply Chain departments and a solid understanding on them.
- Ability to manage cross functionally meeting stakeholder requirements from different internal departments.
- Proven track record in delivering projects both on time and within budgets.
- Operational management of the project scope assigned in order to meet all contractual commitments
- Co-ordinate the Project team for the scope assigned (such as engineering - procurement - logistics - planning - finance etc).
- Required Cost, Quality and Delivery performance for the project scope assigned
- Assignment and management of project resources in line with budget
- Co-ordinate the various project submissions and delivery to the customer
- Acts as day to day contact point with Customer in co-ordination with the Senior Project Manager
- Stakeholder identification, management and communication
- Participate in the commercial discussions with Customer in coordination with the Senior Project Manager
- Prepare the project reporting to the customer in coordination with the Senior Project Manager
- Manages the Risks and Opportunities assessment, proposes and follows action plans
- Organizes and manages the Project Schedule for the scope assigned
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented and managed
- Prepares and participates in the monthly project review with the Senior Project Manager
- Reports into the monthly consolidated project review.
This role will suit someone with at least 2-5 years' experience as a Manufacturing Project Manager looking to step up into an exciting role and gain invaluable experience.
If this position is of interest to you, and you would like to find out more, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.