£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Manufacturing Buyer - Glasgow (35K)
We are recruiting for a large global organisation who are looking for a directs manufacturing buyer for their Glasgow office.
- Full end to end tendering and negotiation of materials within your remit
- Interface with relevant Procurement Bids and Projects Managers to ensure requirements are met for Bids and Programmes
- Ensuring the timely availability of materials having regard for quality, technical specification, contractual conditions, inventory levels, material management and total acquisition cost.
- Responsible for the creation of Purchase Orders and their subsequent delivery
- Ensuring effective supplier performance and relationship management
- Relevant experience in procurement or supply chain manufacturing roles
- Experienced in using MRP/ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with Suppliers
- Studying towards MCIPS or equivalent qualifications in other disciplines.
If you are interested in this role (Manufacturing Buyer - Glasgow (35K)), please apply today or call me on 01483 212183