£40000 - £50000 per annum
SS - 14313_1604426556
6 months ago
Logistics Support Analyst
Logistics Support Analyst required for an initial 12 month contract with a leading Pharmaceutical organisation. This is a long term position with the scope to extend and turn into a permanent position with full training provided.
The role is to act as the interface between Supply Chain & Logistics functions and the bespoke IT systems used within clinical trials.
You will be providing end user support and be viewed as the subject matter expert for the business.
- To provide single point for global operational support of Comet / Xpress.
- Provide management of System User account access.
- Provide access to Cold Chain Information System (CCIS).
- Perform Periodic access management reviews and report
- Creation of material item definitions as a service
- Provide guidance to available reports or action data extracts…..facilitate process of obtaining ad hoc data for users
- Perform system configuration changes/additions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and effective communications with business customers.
- Facilitate business data request for change with IT
- Review and approve change controls and monitor delivery.
- Perform testing for change controls where required, by authoring test cases / proving evidence .
- Ensure training support and problem resolution with users is in place, regionally, globally.
- Maintain strong relationships with Research & Development Tech (IT) to ensure system effectiveness and front-line application support.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of user manuals and system user training materials.
- Adherence to all system standard operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure clear, concise, and frequent communications are provided to the user community during any system outage.
- Ensure system changes or enhancements are appropriately managed through change control process and re-validated as appropriate in compliance with IT Management System.
- Experience of IT systems used within a Logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within pharma or clinical trials (beneficial)
The role will require working via an umbrella company on a PAYE basis.
To be considered, please apply prior to the close of business on Thursday 5th November.