£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits Package
24 days ago
A global Manufacturing company in Swindon are looking to attract a Logistics Buyer to work on a European Scale, with the opportunity to be involved with shaping the future of the indirect procurement function. You will be joining an expanding procurement team, with the chance to stamp your mark on the logistics category.
Title: Logistics Buyer
Salary: Up to £38k + Competitive Benefits Package
- To support the process of strategic tender development within the Logistics Category
- Developing strategies across your category area whilst supporting the companies sourcing decisions
- Manage negotiations and drive the company's strategic direction
- Maintain compliance, along with supporting governance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in logistics and/or procurement environment
- Strong communication and relationship management skills at all levels including senior management
- Able to act under pressure with calmness, clarity of thought and decisive authority
- Confident with a positive work ethic
- Have attention to detail and the ability to work methodically
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.