North London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent package
11 months ago
Logistics Category Manager
Our client a Major Global organisation who are undergoing phenomenal growth, are extremely acquisitive in approach, and offering great opportunities to individuals joining the business.
They are currently seeking an individual who has strong experience in Logistics or Transport procurement where the key responsibilities will be:
- Driving strategy across the Logistics space within the EMEA region
- Build strong relationships with logistics suppliers on an international basis
- Provide analysis and mapping of spend with vendors to provide continuous improvements
- Source new products and analyse supply base
- Establish strong internal relationships with stakeholders, adding value
- Analyse and implement contract SLA's ensuring best in class
- 5 years experience in indirects purchasing, preferably with some experience in logistics or transport procurement including
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels in a diverse environment.
- Good negotiating skills, ability to prioritize
- Fluency in English with additional European language skills is an advantage
- Able to demonstrable experience and results managing complex projects.
- Experience of strategic procurement on an international basis
- Capable of managing categories and driving improvement