£65000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Lead IT Procurement Manager - up to £70k per annum plus 20% bonus
An exciting opportunity to work with a leading multinational retailer with excellent benefits and career progression. In this role you will be provided with the opportunity to procure across UK and Europe, and work with key software suppliers in the market.
You will work with some of the biggest contracts for the organisation and you will be challenged due to its fast paced environment.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders to support, endorse and deliver sub category plans aligned to category Procurement strategies
- Collaborate with various cross functional stakeholders
- Minimise revenue and capital costs through improved use of tools, processes and application of best practice.
- Consistently track and report on savings targets for specified sub-categories using the agreed process
- Build new and develop existing supplier relationships to ensure continued suitability and create greater value across the organisation
- Support the business to achieve compliance with legal, ethical and safety procurement policies with integrity and good judgement
- Develop and lead a high performing team enabling them to reach their potential to deliver a world class procurement function
You must have
Strong awareness of the Technology sector within Procurement
At least 5 years experience in a relevant field
Strong negotiation skills
For a more detailed chat please contact me as soon as possible by sending a most recent copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org