East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£250 - £300 per day
6 months ago
A superb opportunity for any aspiring IT Project Managers looking for a step up in their career, and looking to gain valuable experience working for a global blue-chip organisation. This is an urgent need for my client, who are a leading organisation in the medical industry.
The ideal candidate would be a Project Manager at the earlier stages of their career, with previous experience coordinating and planning projects with a Project Manager. You will need to be able to manage the project plan and the schedule, get approvals quickly, operating through a Phase Gate process and be in charge of organising and holding meetings with various stakeholders in the organisation.
- Responsible for coordinating project activities across multiple functions--driving progress, consolidating inputs, checking quality of the received materials, and resolving issues.
- Manage and attend internal IT process meetings and deliverables, then reviewing with project manager. Build and manage project plan.
- Prepare, arrange and facilitate stakeholder (project workgroup) meetings, and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Report on the status of projects to stakeholders.
- Attend internal IT meetings
- 2-5 years of overall IT project management experience required, including experience of large IT integration and master data projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management lifecycle processes, with the ability to support a project from the project initiation to handover to support and at each stage in between.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to influence and collaborate; ability to build effective relations and partner with diverse, remote and cross-functional teams.
- Problem solver and ability to deliver solutions: proposes, implements, and evaluates appropriate resolutions.
- Self-starter capable of defining necessary activities and driving to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and SharePoint.
Other desired experience:
- Basic knowledge and experience with GS1 standards.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams in a global environment.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now, and if you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.