Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Junior Buyer (Procurement) - Newcastle (£25-35K)
A procurement consultancy who specialise in providing services to public sector clients, is looking for 2-3 additional junior buyers/ buyers for their ever expanding team.
This company has doubled in size in the last year, and as a result is needing to add extra resource to their procurement team.
You will be aligned to 1 specific category, which could be IT, Professional Services, FM, Social Care, Government etc.
You will be involved in:
- Running sourcing events
- Clarifying and developing client specifications
- Identifying suitable suppliers for specific projects in your category
- Supplier and client negotiation, including the negotiation of contracts
- Issuing work orders and other documentation where appropriate
- Ensure savings are appropriately captured and tracked
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews
- Evaluate, recruit and accredit new suppliers to increase the capacity and capability of our supply chain
If you are interested, please give me a call on 01483 212183.