£38000 - £46000 per annum
5 months ago
Fantastic greenfield opportunity for an ICT Supplier Relationship Manager within a public sector organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is a newly created role and as such is an exciting opportunity for any procurement professional with experience of managing supplier relationships in complex environments, with a particular focus IT and service categories.
If you have experience building relationships and negotiating with suppliers and working for public sector bodies, then this position will certainly be of interest.
- Lead the transformation of strategic sourcing plans to produce savings against the budgetary allocation and identify both future issues from a risk management standpoint and identify opportunities for cost savings or technical improvement of existing services.
- Managing an agreed portfolio of suppliers, monitoring deliverables, SLAs and compliance along with ensuring the legal and financial commitments are met.
- Proactively work towards IT improvements and identify solutions to extract the maximum value from the services recommended.
- Knowledge of vendor management and contract management
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven track record of delivering savings.
- Working knowledge of procurement systems
- Good knowledge of IT systems and services.
- Degree or management experience is preferred.
If you are interested in this IT SRM role in Oxfordshire, please give me a call today on 01483 213 315.