£70000 - £85000 per annum + Extensive benefits
over 1 year ago
IT Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) £85K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious IT SRM Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the newly appointed Head of Procurement with the ongoing development and implementation of a best in class SRM process, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
In turn the IT Supplier Relationship Management role will proactively engage with the business to drive core supplier relationship management strategy in line with corporate objectives to extract maximum value and mitigate supplier risk for new and existing contracts and relationships.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience within a Procurement function.
- Experience of managing Tier 1 IT suppliers
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional IT Procurement experience as a compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified