Coventry, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you a supplier relationship manager capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical suppliers within the IT, Technology and Digital space? Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, seek to recruit an IT Supplier Manager following continued growth of their SRM capability during a period of significant business transformation!
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical IT, Technology and Digital suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn driving performance and efficiency across the group, whilst supporting in-life cost reduction programmes
- Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment.
- The jobholder will provide coaching and mentoring to key IT stakeholders, acting in a "Centre of Excellence" capacity, helping to ensure that the broader portfolio of IT suppliers are managed in line with the newly defined SRM Policy and Framework
- Also, it is expected that the jobholder help to implement appropriate Supplier Risk frameworks
The jobholder will demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - with demonstrable experience of managing IT & Technology suppliers
- Ideally demonstrates some experience of managing relationships with high-profile Software and Cloud Vendors (i.e. Microsoft)
- Experience of supporting the design and implementation of a new SRM framework
- Some experience of providing coaching and mentoring - helping stakeholders manage supplier performance in line with 'best practice'
- Degree qualified