Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package
9 months ago
The client, based in Welwyn Garden City, is looking to identify a Supplier Relationship Manager to be part of a world leading multinational telecom company, who have grown rapidly over the last 15 years. You will responsible for managing the key suppliers and services whilst utilising data/feedback to ensure continuous improvement with suppliers.
Role: IT Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM)
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, managing and addressing issues/concerns effectively.
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders and departments.
- Responsibility to support the creation of the area strategy and regularly checking the status throughout the year ensuring continued momentum.
- Working with key stakeholders and critical suppliers to define core objectives aligned with the business strategy which maximise the value provided
- Leading supplier selection processes (RFI/RFQ's)
- Knowledgeable in IT, applications and SAS platforms
- Policy Compliance and Contract Management
- Must be a leader and a productive team player
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work effectively with Business Partners in remote locations.
If you are interested in discussing in more detail, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below.