£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
IT Sourcing Manager
Our client a Major Global Service Organisation are seeking a motivated and driven IT Sourcing Manager, who will be working with a team, reporting directly to the Senior IT Manager covering IT Purchasing across EMEA.
- Take responsibility for a spend of around £25 million, sourcing across IT Procurement including Hardware and Software
- Undertakes strategic analysis, including research into suppliers, markets and product and service categories
- Advise on policy and procedures covering the selection of suppliers, tendering, and procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams as required, providing procurement support and direction
- Manage the tender, evaluation and acquisition process with expert assistance as required and award contracts.
- Responsible for the application of best practice procurement across the breadth & depth of the category including provision of market insight, development of category strategies & associated sourcing plans, tendering, negotiation and supplier management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in IT Sourcing
- Project management and supplier management experience preferred
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage supplier and key stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of contract management and risk management
- Strong strategic sourcing experience