East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Fantastic IT Project Manager opportunity to join a world leading FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation. This is an urgent requirement and will be playing a vital role by working across multiple functions to support the European Database on Medical Devices program. This is a great opportunity to gain blue-chip organisation experience, as well as being a yearlong contract with a competitive rate
This role will be coordinating all IT-related activities in support of the EUDAMED program, working at the direction of EUDAMED Work stream lead / Project Manager and IT Delivery Manager. This role is highly cross-functional, coordinating with the EUDAMED work stream and many other related system projects including PMPA, CTMS, eTMF, eQMS, PLM and GBIP Data Hub.
- Responsible for coordinating project activities across multiple functions--driving progress, consolidating inputs, checking quality of the received materials, and resolving issues.
- Manage and attend internal IT process meetings and deliverables, then reviewing with project manager. Build and manage project plan.
- Prepare, arrange and facilitate stakeholder (project workgroup) meetings, and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Report on the status of projects to stakeholders.
- Attend internal IT meetings
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites [EU and US]. Travel 25 - 50%
- 2-5 years of overall IT project management experience required, including experience of large IT integration and master data projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management lifecycle processes, with the ability to support a project from the project initiation to handover to support and at each stage in between.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to influence and collaborate; ability to build effective relations and partner with diverse, remote and cross-functional teams.
- Problem solver and ability to deliver solutions: proposes, implements, and evaluates appropriate resolutions.
- Self-starter capable of defining necessary activities and driving to completion.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and SharePoint.
- Basic knowledge and experience with GS1 standards.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams in a global environment.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
If this role is of interest, please apply now and if you have any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.