£350 - £450 per day
28 days ago
An IT Project Manager is required at a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading Energy and Manufacturing organisation to manage the delivery and implementation of Controls Software for a high voltage system. This will involve managing an Agile team of Engineers that consist of Software validation, Software developers and software engineers. This is an interim position initially for 6 months, but the overall project has scope to last for up to 3 years.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be a confident people leader, with excellent communication skills and strong experience leading teams and people. Demonstrable, proven experience of Project Management is essential, and so is a good working knowledge of Agile / Scrum principles, as well as JIRA. The favoured candidate will have Control Systems background/experience in a HVDC background, as well as a power systems background.
- Project Management experience in delivery of Embedded software
- Scrum Master or Demonstrable Scrum experience
- Embedded or Power electronic background
- Agile hands on experience
- Control system experience
- MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel
- JIRA experience
- Proven strong team management skills
This position is an urgent need, so please apply for the role now, and any questions feel free to call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.