£500 - £550 per day
4 months ago
IT Procurement Specialist - London
£500-550 per day, Initial 6 month contract
I am recruiting for an IT Procurement Lead; an exciting opportunity to join a major global aviation client based in the London area.
You will be working at the main hub at London Heathrow Airport, providing commercial procurement support to IT projects such as Hybrid Cloud and IT managed service projects. If you are proficient in strategic IT procurement from sourcing to contract execution, have a command of negotiating principles and the self-confidence to get on and do, this is an opportunity to prove it.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, along with significant senior level stakeholder management experience, both internally and externally.
- A background that encompasses a proven track record across broad IT categories and IT outsourcing. This can include solutions across Cloud, Applications, Hardware, Software, Networks, Telco, Hosting, Infrastructure, IT Services for example.
- Demonstrable experience working for global, blue-chip private sector organisations.
- Excellent procurement project management skills and ability to multi-task leading multiple sourcing and contract initiatives concurrently.
- A talent for negotiating and skills in contractual evaluation.
- Demonstrable experience of working with blue chip, tier-1 suppliers such as Atos, IBM, SAP, BT, TCS etc.
If you are interested in speaking about this IT Procurement Lead opportunity based in the London area, or your next career move, please call me on 01483 213315.