£40000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Currently recruiting for 2 x IT Procurement Managers to be part of a world leading multinational telecom company, who have grown rapidly over the last 15 years. You will be overseeing the procurement policy for the IT Category.
Role: IT Procurement Manager x 2
Location: Slough , Berkshire
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000 + Benefits (Dependant on experience)
- Operating in a 'best in class' procurement function
- Fantastic opportunity to develop strategic processes and take the lead on complex IT sourcing projects.
- Key to your success will be the ability to build relationships with world leading suppliers and to deliver significant cost savings through commercial negotiations.
- Excellent long term career prospects, with the potential to progress and develop with either organisation.
- Providing specialist procurement expertise for complex, specialist IT contracted services.
- Leading supplier selection processes (RFI/RFQ's)
- Supporting business owners in delivering best in class propositions, mapping commercials/solutions against business requirements.
- Experience in methods of procuring complex IT services (Software, Cloud, SaaS, Licensing, Telecom).
If you are interested in discussing in more detail, please give Alec Farlow a call on 01483 213 315 or apply below.