£80000 - £90000 per annum + Generous Package
5 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - £90K
My client, a FTSE 250 in the Financial Services sector, are seeking an IT Procurement Manager - £90K, to join their team in London, where you will operate on a global scale to deliver maximum value to your stakeholders.
- As the IT Procurement Manager - £90K, you will have strong procurement experience in IT Infrastructure (data centres, end user technology, networks, telecoms and infrastructure).
- Reporting to the Head of IT Procurement, you will operate within a complex global organisation, identifying commercial opportunities within your category to deliver savings and value to the business.
- You will engage with and influence senior stakeholders on an international level.
- You will have excellent IT Infrastructure procurement experience. (data centres, end user technology, networks, telecoms and infrastructure).
- You will have extensive experience working within complex global organisations to drive change and innovation.
- You will have experience working within a "greenfield" or "brownfield" procurement function, working independently and autonomously and developing and establishing best practice processes.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply here, or contact me on 01483 212188.