Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
4 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - £55K
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's most recognisable brands currently in the midst of corporate transformation and embracing cutting edge trends in the Digital, IT and Technology space. The jobholder will take a newly created role, forming part of a growing Procurement function, reporting directly to the Head of IT Procurement. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an ambitious candidate demonstrating experience gained in an IT Procurement role.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Head of IT Procurement with a portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on the software, infrastructure, managed services, end-user computing and networks & security category space. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Major Projects team with high value, complex contracts valued up to £100m.
The role forms a key part of a delivery focused team with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to support multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate IT Procurement experience - preferably with experience in End-User Computing or Networks & Security.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, challenging 'blue-chip' environment
- Strong analytical skill-set with good Excel knowledge
- Demonstrates a good grasp of stakeholder management
- Ideally Degree qualified and currently studying towards CIPS