£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join on of the UK's most important regulatory bodies, in the midst of corporate transformation and embracing cutting edge trends in the Digital, IT and Technology space. The jobholder will take a newly created role, forming part of a growing Procurement function, reporting directly to the Head of IT Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate demonstrating IT Procurement role experience gained in a Public Sector environment.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Head of IT Procurement with a portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on the software, infrastructure, managed services and outsourcing category space.
The role forms a key part of a delivery focused team with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to support multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate IT Procurement experience - with exposure to Software and Services
- Experience of working in an OJEU environment is essential
- Strong analytical skill-set with good Excel knowledge
- Demonstrates a good grasp of stakeholder management
- Ideally Degree qualified and currently studying towards CIPS