Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
IT Procurement Manager - £50K
A global FTSE 100 company seeks an IT Procurement Manager - £50K. This a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands in the world and deliver complex IT sourcing projects.
- As the IT Procurement Manager - £50K, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex, global IT sourcing projects, with a particular focus on software and services.
- You will be responsible for managing the hands-on sourcing process, negotiating directly with suppliers to deliver savings and add value to the business.
- You will engage with and influence senior-level stakeholders, building strong, collaborative relationships across multiple international business units.
- You will have IT procurement experience, ideally with experience in software, hardware or cloud and IT services.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record of negotiating with suppliers to drive cost savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
If this is of interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harry on 01483 212188