£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - £40K
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a high-profile Public Services institution. Our client seeks to recruit an IT Procurement Manager - this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation investing heavily in the continued growth of their Procurement capability through development of Category Management techniques in order to drive long term efficient and effective procurement solutions.
The jobholder will be responsible supporting the ICT Category - operating in a Procurement Business Partner capacity, building key relationships with stakeholders across the breadth of the IT function. The jobholder will drive the development and implementation of ICT category strategy, delivering end to end sourcing projects across software, hardware, systems, digital and cyber initiatives. Your goal is to ensure that spend potential is maximised and achieves the best value for money.
- Negotiate and bring in contractual agreements with category suppliers across the breadth of the IT Category portfolio
- Design and Implement Procurement strategies for the IT & Technology category
- Indentify and drive potential savings activities across the breadth of the IT category
- Broad IT Category expertise, encompassing Software, Hardware, Telecoms and Services
- Experience of delivering end to end tender exercises in line with OJEU
- Excellent experience in stakeholder management
- Proven experience in negotiating contract clauses with limited Legal support
- Ideally Degree and CIPS qualified