£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-profile Retail organisation, in the midst of significant technology transformation, embracing the latest advances in e-commerce solutions! As the IT Procurement Manager, you will drive engagement with the CIO and Technology division, ensuring Procurement's position as a trusted advisor on all commercial matters. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative Procurement function that prides itself on creating value and delivering cost savings for their stakeholders.
- You will support an expansive pipeline of IT & Technology Procurement projects - identifying value creation and savings opportunities across the breadth of Software, Hardware, Services, Digital and e-commerce categories
- You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this 'blue-chip' organisation
- You will define, implement and manage all strategic sourcing strategies across the portfolio of business critical IT Procurement projects
- You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio
- Demonstrable IT Procurement experience, with specific exposure to innovative technology solutions in E-commerce, A.I., Cyber Security and Cloud services.
- Excellent track record in engaging, influencing and managing key IT stakeholders; up to and including CIO level
- Demonstrable experience of working with E-procurement platforms (ideally Bravo)
- Experience of personally delivering end to end Procurement projects in an autonomous environment
- Ideally Degree / MCIPS qualified
Call Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 to find out more about the IT Procurement Manager role in London.