City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
A superb opportunity has arisen to join my client, a world leading global Medical Devices organisation as an IT Procurement Manager. Initially for a 6-month contract, paying up to £475p/d, this is a fantastic opportunity and will add an excellent name to your CV.
My client is seeking a generalist IT procurement professional, with broad category experience and excellent negotiation skills, as well as experience within global, blue-chip organisations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing sub-category input business functions and markets to inform the top-down target setting process
- Accountable for the delivery of sub-category targets following engagement in the target setting process
- Responsible for the delivery of Procurement Balanced Scorecard Measures for the relevant sub-category
- Responsible for the collection of supplier, market, category and internal business data and information for the sub-category
- Responsible for providing sub-category input and validation to the Global Category Strategy (where appropriate) including facilitating involvement of relevant Stakeholders
- Responsible for the communication of distribution of any sub-category specific strategies to the relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for the development and execution of projects based on the sub-category strategy and business planning activities to feed into the Annual Procurement Category Plan
This position is of an urgent need, so If you are interested then please apply for the role, and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.