IT Procurement Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Shares + 25 Days Holiday
19 days ago
Role: IT Procurement Manager
Location: Hybrid [Warwick Head Office]
Salary: £60K [+Bonus +Share Scheme +14% Pension +25 Days Holiday]
Do you want to be a part of a major programme investing in UK wide infrastructure projects focused on increasing potential and capability that is lead by a global organisation with a huge opportunity for impact?
This role will see you embedding yourself in new emerging innovative technology and developing new relationships across complex sourcing strategies in a regulated industry.
We are looking for capable and experienced IT Procurement Professionals who can navigate the world of private commercial enterprise and heavily regulated industry. You will need strategic knowledge of procurement across private public and government contract regulations. Working closely with cabinet office and central government agencies.
This is a great opportunity to support a large and diverse category portfolio in Technology.
You will be responsible for driving, implementing and executing category management, strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management for a complex group of technology categories, with the ultimate objective of leveraging and securing supplier base to support current and future business requirements, whilst mitigating risks.
The IT Procurement Manager is accountable for the end to end category performance for the category group and for driving and managing multimillion-pound Procurement projects.
If you have broad IT category knowledge - encompassing DC's / Infrastructure / Networks / EUC and other technology and have navigated regulated industry and central government procurement legislation you would be the ideal candidate but passionate enthusiastic IT Procurement professionals with a business partner mentality from a wide range of industries would be considered as the team are dynamic with diverse backgrounds. This is a great opportunity to work on big global projects - of considerable size, scale, spend value and complexity
You will Need Commercial and Legal experience and be required to
- Manage stakeholders and navigate a commercial sourcing process
- Prepare & execute the RFx process in collaboration with stakeholders including supplier evaluation and selection, supplier negotiations (costs and contract).
- Contribute to the long-term business ensuring competitive initial cost and total cost development in the product and service life cycle and maintenance of the specific supplier contract for products and services.
- Proactively develop alternative and/or innovative 3rd party solutions.
- Manage suppliers segmented and (quality, performance, risk) in accordance with the Supplier Relationship Management Framework.
If you want to work in an innovative and complex organisation on large infrastructure programmes with a great opportunity for real impact, and you have the resilience and tenacity to push projects forward in a highly regulated environment then reach out to me directly today firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now to find out more about this fascinating opportunity.